View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 02:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

At just 3 life and 3+1 defense, I can see a Thor or Hulk taking one out in one attack. No issues with that, seems correct thematically to me, just means whoever has the OM gets a target on them so rescuing lost OM's for the network seems like a smart idea to me. I'd even consider extending it to include removed OM's via special powers. So Beast tries to negotiate away an OM, and it has no effect, since the OM just moves to another Drone. Seems on point thematically that the Drones don't really respond to negotiation or intimidation, and is also immune to things like Iceman's freeze. Ultron made them fairly sturdy and they are robots. As long as it's limited to just other Drones (and maybe Ultron himself), it shouldn't be a problem.