View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 06:34 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Emma Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
In the case of Emma Frost in particular, I think one of the main focal points of the character is that she uses her sexuality to manipulate people around her and how she presents herself physically is part of that. Often I find that type of things with characters pointless and objectionable (I stopped reading Birds of Prey because at the time the female characters were drawn as pretty much interchangeable impossible bodies with different colored hair). But for Emma I do feel like it informs her character and is part of a type of person that she represents, and that's interesting and worth representing accurately, I think.
That's a fair enough argument. Again, my refrain of the last few day - context is everything.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================