View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 03:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Book of Frost Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I would say SP is correct, Fire Demons uses pretty much the same wording. I also think the wording in the SP is better.
You would say that, you wrote it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I saw this a while back, but forgot to mention it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
FREEZING TOUCH 14
Start the game with one Ice Rock Destructible Object on this card. Instead of attacking, if the Ice Rock is on this card, you may choose one adjacent small or medium enemy figure that is not an Etin. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, switch the chosen figure with the Ice Rock on this card if the Ice Rock fits normally onto that space. The chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
'cause right now, you could place it by a Battlement, on a Water tile, on a ladder rung, ect., where it doesn't fit.

For pasting:

FREEZING TOUCH 14
Start the game with one Ice Rock Destructible Object on this card. Instead of attacking, if the Ice Rock is on this card, you may choose one adjacent small or medium enemy figure that is not an Etin. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, switch the chosen figure with the Ice Rock on this card if the Ice Rock fits normally onto that space. The chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
It looks like this change was ok'd but never updated.