View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:24 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The HelmAverse SciFi HAVOKscape Custom Expansions

Matt Helm,

I see you have been on here every now and then. I know your Havokscape stuff has been dry for a while (especially since photobucket has locked us out), but I wanted to share a google site to this thread that has copies of many of your Havokscape customs:
https://sites.google.com/s/1KQEd8dKU...gA1s25jtY/edit

Last summer I was doing a major printing update of Comic Customs and Vahalla Customs. Then when I came to HelmAverse customs I hit a stop sign. Anyway, I found many of your custom cards on an external hard-drive. Now, I have them uploaded for everyone at a Google site. Over the next few weeks, the Google site will be including other toy/game for me and my toy/game friends.

As for Havokscape, I have been cleaning out my office (for my soon arriving baby girl), and I found a stash of my extra Havok Skirmish Battle figures. I think I will list them on Ebay sometime soon, so other custom players can use your units. I will try to keep the prices low too.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring