View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:11 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Ichor Thralls: Very interesting design that very neatly ties into Viceron with both powers. I might have some concerns for other figures since any Unique Hero will work (specifically Nilfheim who could easily nab 2 or 3 Thralls when leaving his start zone), but only playtesting will tell.

I myself wonder how well they'd work with Nicolas Esenwein too. He could bring them back but they don't bond with him, so it could make for some interesting gameplay. Anyhow, good work with these AotP figures

~TAF
Thanks for the comments! I totally blanked on the thrall synergy. I was just trying to come up with a fantasy evil servant type name. I'm not sure how it would work with the actual thralls and it is really outside of what I was going for so I'll have to break it.

Units like Nilfheim would probably be good with them in general as part of a larger army but I don't think they'd have much place with him in something more typical. Spending 50 points for a good defense roll probably isn't worth it if that's all they're doing.