View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2018, 10:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folklore

“Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

I haven't updated this thread for a while now... Well, it turns out there was a reason for that. I wanted to save my thirteenth update for something fitting... namely, this seasonal set. For nine days, beginning now and culminating, obviously, on the 31st, I would like to unveil a unit a day, a couple of which have been shown on the site before, but the rest have not. So, without further ado, let's get started with:

Custom Set Thirteen: Fiends of Folklore

Let's start with a
Penanggalan Penanggalan
- because I don't know about you, but I feel that Heroscape may be lacking in Malaysian influence. These are terrifying, vampiric creatures from Southeast Asian folklore, and once I'd found the Pathfinder figure for one and discovered what they were, I knew I'd love to see one in the game - and here she is:

Card by @mac122

Bio.
Spoiler Alert!

~Lazy Orang, making a start, and also making acknowledgement to @Soundwarp SG-1 for the Homeworld, which is Grymwold - everyone in this set is from Grymwold. Also making acknowledgement to @Scytale for the species of Horror - I don't have any of his Horrors yet, but I hope to someday, and it seemed the most fitting species here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; October 23rd, 2018 at 12:49 PM.