View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-TAKING NOMINATIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
The only one I really like of my current customs is Gor'vath

Spoiler Alert!

Fetid does need a bit of rewording but I think he's relatively well balanced, can be a pain in melee but he can only hit one thing at a time and dies easy enough from range.
Very interesting unit. Very interesting. I vote yes to review & I'm looking forward to playtesting. I have a hunch he will be lots of fun but not be a tourney-type unit, which of course is fine with me.

As with many of the others I am curious to know the size of the actual mini. Rob, you don't have a picture of him in action, do you?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =