View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

OK, it is 6am on the east coast, and I am now just about to go to sleep.... but before I do, I wanted to share a little bit with the public about what I have been working so hard on. I have been staying up with Bats, Gbob, and GreyOwl each night working extremely hard to get the Inner Sanctum and the C3V public section set up, along with the questionnaire (that was supposed to go out tonight, sorry, maybe tomorrow, again, sorry), Goals for the group (our mission/vision), the blasted rules, etc, etc, etc, But what I have been working extremely hard on tonight was what I am calling the PUBLIC ACCESS PROGRAM. This is a program that we have been fleshing out since day one of the "Is C3V the Future" thread. It wasn't easy to do this, but it is finally hashed out, agreed upon, and written up. Now, with all the hard work that went into this one aspect of what has already been done, I hope that it is met with appreciation, because this is the system folks, and it is as good as it is gonna get.

:fingers_crossed: ~ Griff

C3V PUBLIC ACCESS

Spoiler Alert!