View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Mrspy is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I'm curious on why figures that are infected with Lycanthropy can't then infect other figures. Isn't that how Lycanthropy spreads? Of course, they could of just ran out of space on the card.
That would be let's see.........Amazing! As well as completely to powerful. lol. I like this guy, he's the ultimate figure that just makes your opponant scared and annoyed. I played against the elves(yeah I forgot about their extremely low defense so I was able to get all 3 lycanthropy markers on syvarris, sonlen, and Ulgenish.)and they crumbled. I was lucky enough to be able to get on a road so the werewolf lord got 9 move. He quickly got to the elves and started wounding people. Then I sent another wherewolf lord up a big mountain after the first one died. That way i'd get a double height advantage and people had to climb to get me. Well sonlen ans syvarris totally destroyed the army. I think there are certain guys this guy does awesome with, and others where you should just stay away. (imagine if you got a lycanthropy marker on Cyprien. )

Einar's the BOMB!!!