View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played my 7th and 8th games of Rising Sun. This is a just amazing game, and everyone who plays it wants to do it again. I've now tried every clan myself, and all of the additions and expansions except for Kami Unbound, which we'll add in soon.

Best of all, I've met and played with 5 new local gamers here in NYC who feel the same way through Boardgamegeek! I expect to meet 2 more next month. If you live nearby and want to join in, just PM me with your regular email, and I'll send you the March game date schedule in about a week, when I've firmed it up!

1. 4 PL Koi Clan (winner)
2. 4 PL Lotus
3. 4 Pl Bonsai
4. 5 PL Koi
5. 5 PL Lotus
6. 3 PL Lotus
7. 4 PL Turtle
8. 3 PL Dragonfly

Fox, Sun, and Moon, the expansion clans, have been each played twice now, and seem balanced and viable. We've used all of the additions and expansions except for Kami Unbound, (to be added soon), and every player count except 6. Tom Vassel of Dice Tower now has 5 minute videos up on Youtube for the expansions, and endorses them all.

Oh, and maybe someday I'll win a game!