View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2015, 01:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Hey guys, I'm having an issue trying to get this website to load on my computer. I'm getting a GoDaddy thing popping up saying that the domain name expired. I'm getting on the site just fine on my phone. What's going on?
The site is working fine for me. Sounds like some adware may have found its way onto your PC.
Hmm, I was wondering that myself. I even tried a couple of other random sites; YouTube, eBay, Hulu, and they all work fine, heroscapers is the only one giving me this problem. I'm a bit confused by that.
I had the same problem occur earlier in the day on both my iPad and my computer. It's working fine now on both devices, though.