View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2022, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Is there a way to automatically add the username to all rep posts? If so, that would fix the problem of anonymous flaming with neg rep.
That would just lead to retaliation. I'm pretty sure that 100% of the times I have signed my neg rep messages they have been reflected back to me.
In my humble opinion, I think If you say something to someone you should own it. Whether it's good or bad. Not having to own what you say or do generally leads to people acting poorly. I commend you for owning what you said. I'm glad the admins are considering getting rid of this feature. If you can't be an adult and tell someone what you think in an appropriate way, does it really need to be said? Sometimes the context of a statement is reflected by the source of the statement.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo