View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008, 01:18 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: UPC's Maps - Revisited

Everyone at my tournament really enjoyed playing on Stroll through the park!
I made sure to keep an eye on the map, and who was playing on it, because of the remarks in the BoV thread!
Here are some pictures, and what I noticed.

Here are some things I noticed!
Overall the map is great, but that doesn't really help you as a mapmaker, so I thought I would comment!

- Their was no problem what so ever with the threat range thing. Yes you can get a early shot, but then the unit is wide open to be hit from a melee figure.[As you can see with the Omnicron!!]

-I really enjoyed how you placed the jungle pieces, and how you only made one entrance into the turrents. This allows for a nice choke point, that is not easy to take in the beginning or keep when you have it.

-Flying figures love to go in and out of those turrents.Which makes them pretty deadly on the map.[As you can see the turrents/perch makes a great Raelin spot!]

- Every part of the map usually gets used, which is awesome.

-The only negative part to say about the map, is that I wished their had been more swamp water integrated into the road. Not so that you couldn't get the extra movement, but so melee figures would have a tough time getting near melee figures on the road.

on the map!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; July 22nd, 2008 at 07:45 AM.