View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2022, 02:20 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I think you can be disappointed about how the campaign is being managed and still want to see it succeed. There is the element of sending a message based on what you support or don’t support, but in this case when it’s presented as this or nothing, people are choosing to support this since there’s no guarantee there is another chance.

I think that’s the wild card here. If it was just a kickstarter campaign people would bail when they see it’s not working or it’s been mismanaged, but it’s not and chances are it’s not just going to relaunch in a couple months new and improved.
Of course we all still want to see it succeed, but there’s a difference between being hopeful, and increasing your pledge 5 fold to back a project from a company that hasn’t tweeted about this campaign in 10 days.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell