View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2022, 01:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hrognak and Bugs and Bugs and Bugs - Orgbsane's Hobby Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I have bees and I have ants (which I plan to just use to proxy either ant card) but I don't have spiders. Buying some of these spiders instead is a great idea!
The spiders are the best minis as well, they are a harder plastic and did not get gummy and sticky like the others. All I did was a dark brown drybrush and a light brown drybrush, and they turned out nice for less than a minute spent on each. Here's a link to them: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CVJ3LBN...roduct_details

BEES?!?! I forgot about them, I thought I had the bugs covered . Now I gotta find some proxies for them as well lol