View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2021, 01:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: William099's customs!! Back to classic!

Spoiler Alert!

1.) I had not considered Warlord as he looks a little more like scout and not quite brutish enough to be a warlord. A suggestion had been made to go with Hunter and I rather like that suggestion. I assume your second comment was aimed at the dragon rather than the snake?

2.) You are correct that the dragon is supposed to be Sonlen's dragon at a larger stage in development. I choose not to keep dragon swoop because I always imagined mechanically that the dragon was swooping down from Sonlen's shoulder and then returning to its perch. Well he's too big to sit on anyone's shoulder now. I could see an argument that he's swooping from other heights now however.

3.) The name loyalty strike comes from exactly that thought. He's being loyal to the figure he is removing from combat by striking the enemy who threatened them. Thus the name Loyalty Strike. Its basically the bugbears barge into battle power but rethemed to more accurately match a paladin's motivation behind such a choice.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX