View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Sure sure, and fwiw, I've watched wrestling since '98, though I usually just keep up through podcasts and news sites the last few years and watch clips here and there due to it getting worse over the years, so I'm quite familiar with all of that stuff.

Just more suggesting that although the Rock cuts people off with his catch phrase and such, would it actually be able to produce such a powerful effect to shut someone's turn down completely, essentially? It fits the name/phrase for sure, but I feel that's well beyond his actual capability in combat terms. In the middle of a match he's not spouting his one liner at his opponent, causing them to stop in their tracks, for example, he's using them to mock his opponent during a promo back and forth. So using it more to taunt his opponent, in this case, makes more sense.