View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2021, 06:00 PM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

The 126 option idea probably won't work, but I think I'll use some of the ideas for inspiration if it doesn't pan out.

I also had some ideas for color specifics. Not fully thought out yet, but it would add variation to the different lantern colors.

Blue: after taking a turn with a Construct, choose a figure within X spaces. Roll d20 if pass remove 1 wound (or maybe roll to see if no wound happens if nearby).

Red: All Construct attacks +1 damage (maybe automatic skull added).

Yellow: when rolling defense within X spaces, you may force the roller to roll 1 less.

Black: When something takes damage within X spaces of Construct roll d20 or unblockable die or just it happens if you want to get an extra wound.

White: Start of each round choose the color power of any other except Black to use for this round.

Orange: ? Maybe roll to remove a glyph from an adjacent figure, placing it adjacent to this construct.

Green: ? Maybe +1 to d20 rolls within X spaces. Or maybe roll d20 to see if destroyed or not when would be destroyed.

Indigo: ? Maybe can destroy adjacent? Construct to ignore a wound. Maybe Indigo should be healing over blue, not sure.

Violet: ? Something with a beloved? But that only works with some Star Sapphires so idk.