View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2021, 04:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22 View Post
Wouldn't it be 14 designs for balance reasons or are the different colors that important to balance/point cost in this case?
I do think it's possible there'll be situations where giving a Green Lantern a Wall is more powerful than giving a Star Sapphire a Wall, but the main reason I'd argue for doing them by color is that how each Corps utilizes a given Construct might be different.

Maybe Blue uses a Nurse to heal, while Yellow uses a Nurse to invoke a fear of needles. Or perhaps a Green Lantern uses a Wall to stop you, while a Red Lantern uses a wall as something to smash your head into. I think there's a lot of potential fun in looking at how each color might interpret and use the same object.

We also have a Yellow Construct that tbh I forgot wasn't released yet!