View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2021, 12:52 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Hmm. Maybe this is a case of the end product makes no sense, even though every step in the development did

I tried her out originally without Darklord bonding and only with Undead. Giving up Order Marker 1 wasn't worth it for the boost, even a universal move and attack boost. I felt like in the category Undead, the extra attack was either irrelevant (due to special attacks, eg Thralls), didnt make a huge difference (already sufficiently high attack eg Aquilla Wolves) or really needed (Zombies, Shades, etc.)

Anyways, I would pull her out of the workshop. Thanks anyways!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!