View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Excuses, excuses.

I do not mind heading up the event, but if you want it in Grapevine, I think you, or Velenne, or some other Westie should probably be the guy in charge.

Summer is the time for the wackiy event, so I am fine with MOPs.

Here's the formats that have been suggested recently:

1. 3 Pack Draft - Bring the figures from 3 packs of Heroscape figures. Both you and your opponent's figures form a common pool from which you both draft your armies.

2. Hodge Podge - You must bring two unique units (heroes or squads). No more than two of the units in your army may be the same, and no more than two may be from the same general.

3. MOPS - everyone brings one or two hexagonal maps (5 hexes to a side) called MOPs. The MOPs are put into groups of four and joined together to create random maps. The maps are taken apart and regrouped for each round.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; June 7th, 2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Congratulations, Lightbringer!