View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:53 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Ace of Spades (Public Playtesting)

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ace of Spades

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Ace of Spades(250), Medusa(370), Black Bolt(380)Total: 1000 VS Citizen V(190), Atlas(270), Songbird(180),Meteorite(210),Techno(150) Total: 1000
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Ace of Spades(250),Captain America(240),Doctor Strange(310),Daredevil(200) Total:1000 VS Invisible Woman(215), Human Torch(225), Mister Fantastic(235), The Thing(325) Total:1000
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I wasn’t able to get much out of Ace, but I feel that his cost is appropriate. Once more units are released that interact with Ace and his powers, I think that everything will work out a lot better.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Ace’s Durable Armor came in a lot of times, saving him from death. If used properly, I feel I could have done more with him. I unfortunately did not know how the Fantastic Four worked together going into the game, so I didn’t really know what direction I should have started in. Aside from the fact that both games didn’t end the best for me, I really like the defensive aspect of Ace. At the end of the second game, I felt like he was able to hold on for a considerable amount of time until he was knocked out. He could have definitely held his own if I had some better dice rolls.