View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Raza's looking good. I think the power trade offs probably about balance out and you stay solidly in that SotM Drake range.
The one thing I'd say is you need to figure out some text for that special attack. It's not very "special" if all it does is have a range and an attack value.
I took it from Drake's and elimeinated the Can not use against folowers of Jandar. I realy don't know what to put there except to maby let hight bonuses affect it as if it were a regular attack.

Pete
Then it would really not be a special attack.
I know I did not want to add text just to add text I guress I could word up the ability. Like Thor's attack If attacking a figure 5 spaces away subtract 4 attack dice.

I could just say not usable against fellow starjammers.

Pete
Or you could just drop it and give him a ranged normal attack