View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

My only point is that each game/event/tournament organizer has the right by Heroscape's very nature to decide interpretations. I agree that these should be done before a game starts to set the groundrules and expectations, and that if someone disagrees before the game start then a decision by the organizer can be changed. However in my view it is more important as a player to go by the rules of the organizer without complaining, than to resent the organizer who may not go by the same rules as other groups/tournaments you play.

For this example Gencon has option 5 and Online tournaments have option 1, and most tournaments I have been to in Ohio and KY (and home games in my house) have option 3 or 4, but I am perfectly happy with playing differently in different groups.
@Brewster Would you be willing to to follow the rules of each group, or would you rather not play because they do not have your preferred rule interpretation? Sorry if I seem like an a$$ asking this, but my hope is we can "agree to disagree" if it means we can play more games and have fun doing so.