View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2021, 06:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

I cote we call it CoV-ID Con! Who could misinterpret it for anything else by Casters of Valhalla Idyllic Con?

On a serious note I think at least one event should allow C3V/SoV units. Again with two events at one time, maybe only 1/2 the people will join but there is enough interest I think. I think a format like Take-2 or Cut-the-Cake would be good.

For Heat of the Battle, I like the rules introduced by @dok in online events (pick one of these):
Quote:
Heat of Battle rules:
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of figures on the map.
  • Figures may not be placed on glyphs or adjacent to opponent's figures.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
Insanity of Battle rules:
  • If you choose to play an army that has more than 20 figures, you decide which figures will not be placed when choosing that army.
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of figures (yours OR your opponent's) on the map.
  • You may not place figures on glyphs, adjacent to enemy figures, or on molten lava.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.