View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 01:20 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Perfect bases for Heroscape

Ok, I will try to post a pic tomorrow, but here is the rundown.
the Base I found is slightly smaller than Heroscape base, but slightly larger than the Dark Ages base badger uses. It does have the 45 degree sides and also has holes underneath that can be punched out or drilled out, not sure which, ala Heroscape. Base is shorter whereas base badger found is same width. Sticker size looks exactly the same. And it actually falls between the two sticker sizes on GreyOwl's tools. I actually got a third base which may turn out to be the best one. But I will report on it tomorrow.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez