View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 6/15

Thetacron is pretty cool, I might add that he does not take falling damage, but he already doesn't until 9 levels so that's pretty good already.

The Quorik Ritualists make it look like Kee-Mo-Shi might actually see the board, that's one of my favorite roles for customs (helping under-used officials).

I think we all know who would like Commander Nhaz Sun (besides everyone).

And now the Zetans. These are one of those perfect customs. Powerful without being OP, a unique squad, and a squad that legitimately looks like a squad. Wow I like those miniatures. In fact, thank you for helping me discover Hydra Miniatures. They do not come pre-painted, correct?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN