View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - Design Phase

Good questions, V. Those could use better wording. The intention was a frenzy power that starts with an OM reveal but now that I think about it some more, I like it just working one time. I'll change it like so:

Quote:
COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each figure he is adjacent to. If you roll 15 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.
And Lock and Strike was just supposed to end the attacker's turn if he gets excess shields. Maybe like this?

Quote:
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if you roll any excess shields, each excess shield counts as an unblockable hit on the attacking figure and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!