View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 4/6 - Lead Vengeance

Wow, if you do enter in the next competition I have a feeling you'll do rather well for yourself.

Lynch and Drag is a great power, adding a clause that inhibits you from flipping Gravestone while Dragging a figure could help things out, but I don't think there is any way to really get around that power feeling "customy" (though I don't think this is a problem at all, as long as it's clear). And another cavalry to smite those darn Utgarians.

I concur that Chief Black Bear could have his cost lowered a little, considering the fairly high possibility that neither of his powers will activate. I really like him though.

El Santos: the greatest bonding hero of all time. Also, only 110 points. I don't know this for certain, but I'm guessing that's a little low. I can see him and one set of Knights taking out Tor-Kul-Na "single" handedly.

Samuel's neat too, and though I don't have any critiques for him, I do have a question. Can he move 0 to use Quick Shot and not WTF?

To go way-back, Xorlof, er, Xorax is pretty scary. Limited flying is a nice power, I may steal that one as well.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN