View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:31 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

In other news, here's my attempt at the Green Wyrmling. capsocrates was concerned that it was too anti-hero, but heroes rarely have to waorry about Counter Strike since it deals only 1 wound and they can usually use a Special, or jsut roll too many dice for it too matter.It's been reduced to 4 defense, and had it's attack brought up to 4 to better fit in with Charos' 5/5. I tested it with Raelin against Knights, and though it won, it didn't feel completely one-sided (the Knights had a chance). That was at 3/5 though. 4 defense makes CS a bit less potent, and he has less offensive power than the other Wyrmlings due to the lack of special. The 4/4 makes up for that I think.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.