View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Wildwood Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And to flip that around into Wildwood strategy, if you do have a Sentinel in the wings, it's OK to be extremely aggressive with the monarch as it nears death. For example, don't worry about LEAs or lava damage with a 1-life monarch at the end of the round.
Yeah there's a reason the Wildroots cannot attack each other: Killing off your own Monarch just so it can spawn again next round with full health would be broken.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.