View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Does Van Nessing justify an increase of the Werewolf Lord to a rank of B? Drafting both of these heroes is a 245 point investment (with decent stats, if not limited attacks), but it bestows a 50% chance of your WL OM's getting a free turn with Van Nessing. Of course, the flip side is that your WL-wielding opponent could also get a turn with Van Nessing, but having 2 opponents with Werewolves seems a bit rare in the competitive scene.
KC's results clinched it; I bumped the WL to a B. I even considered B+ but B still feels right for now. (If you can beat Robber's 10th, I'll take it to B+. )

I've also added the Zettian Infantry, although the book probably won't go up until we have the new card from the C3V art department. I was pretty aggressive in their initial placement - I put them at B+ and bumped their bonding heroes to B. I think most of the SoV judges would have gone a notch or two lower on both counts. We'll see how they do when they get played at events.

Last edited by dok; December 22nd, 2011 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Well... 7k isn't a B.