View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I think that it would make sense to have someone, who is currently and consistently active, to monitor all allies/sidekicks activity and productivity of posts and submit their suggestions to the heroes for review, who would then vote on it when they felt it was time for a promotion, or that someone was ready to be promoted.
The Heroes do that themselves. They watch everything we do on here and nominate us in secret in the Sanctum. The best way to get nominated for a promotion is just to work tirelessly in the group and not ask for a promotion.
: DING :
Well i wasn't asking for one. It was just a suggestion to possibly create more efficiency.
I hear ya, but the last thing we want to do is efficiently promote people to Hero status. We have 9 Heroes currently, and that is a lot. Even if we were to lose 2 of those Heroes (to natural causes ), I think even a 7 Hero membership would be just fine.
See, this is partially the problem. I am not complaining, you guys are fantastic, but this means that even if myself, Adam (who isn't really active around here anymore), or Quozl lived up to hero status, we couldn't get promoted just because there are too many heroes. Now I know having a lot of heroes is a problem, but when you promoted Galahad my thoughts began to change. I think, if, in the future, a sidekick deserves to be a hero, but is denied because of the abundance of heroes, we could try rotations. We would create two groups of heroes that rotated in and out of working in the Inner Sanctum every month or two. That way, the people who've earned their place don't feel bad if they cannot become a hero because of oto many people.
What do you want out of C3G? Fun with super customs? or Ego stroking titles and positions?

I have always just wanted fun with super customs, and I have even moved my self down to Sidekick in the past, because I felt it was best for the group for about 2 months.
That's suprising...

I was just suggesting an idea... noone ever listens to me. All I am saying is that this is a group project (I resorted away from the word community, and you know why is you remember the discussion just prior to going "private"), and the actual members of the group that aren't heroes (mainly pointed at Sidekicks, although I have nothing against the Allies there just seems to be an exceeding number of them) might feel a little left out of the project. I definately feel included, but it seems that after things went "private", the Sidekicks' privelages started wandering away.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; October 27th, 2010 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Forgot that period!