View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: So long old friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAtticus View Post
Seriously, when are they going to start manufacturing Heroscape again?! It is obvious from the activity on this website that there is still a market for the game, yet it is no longer being made.
They seem to have tried with Arena of the Planeswalkers, using Heroscape landscape pieces.
Does Wizards of the Coast still own Heroscape rights? What's the deal? #bringbackheroscape
I think the price of prepainted miniatures is part of the cost hike making this game harder to reboot.
I think it has more to do with the terrain than miniatures. Heroclix, D&D, Pathfinder and other painted miniatures still sell well and aren't priced insanely. You can get Pathfinder Battles boxes for around $11 and that gets you one large or 3 medium/small figures. I think Heroscape would just need to package the figure expansions differently to be viable. Legion model to be specific, but painted. Terrain would be a bit trickier. I think separate terrain packages might work, but it would be difficult to reintroduce without a playable out of the box master set equivalent. My