View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design: Catman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As for Secret Six synergy, I've read a Birds of Prey comic compilation. It seems that while the Secret Six work together, they don't really have much synergy. But that's just my very limited impression.
I think that Secret Six - like a lot of teams, including the modern Heroes for Hire I've been playing with in my head - would work better as a well-priced army than any sort of direct synergy. Have all six major members cost something in the 100 range, and add up to 600 Points for a nice even army with a good mix of powers (support, range, melee, so forth).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'm loving this nice simple design!
So am I. Honestly, assuming that we're going with the modern Catman instead of the classic Batman villain (even if they're the same person you know what I mean), I honestly don't have any problems with it. The 9 Life can be justified by his "magic cloak," so, nothing wrong there.

Any information on synergies for Hunters, though? If there are any, at least; I can't think of any off the top of my head.