View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I, uh... kinda made an oopsie and forgot it was Wednesday...

With Online Con videos officially finished we're going full swing into the NHSD event! Here we have Round 1 of the event with a clash between @Sir Heroscape and @BodaciousBlood , two people I know well and thus don't have to hold back when making fun of them! (Disclaimer: I don't know how much I actually make fun of them in this video, it's been a hot minute since recording.) Joining in to share some insight and commentary on this game is @Vydar is the man , a long-time 'Scaper who recently made his return to the scene! He brings a lot of great perspective and thoughts to the gameplay, and we have a great time talking about the game and tournament as a whole. We also have fun talking about Kuthnak, a pretty new C3V figure that made his tournament debut in this event!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19