View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2018, 04:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - VOTE NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Spike
I noticed you only cast a vote in one matchup. If that was intentional then not a problem but in the chance you didn't understand the new system I'd like to invite you to cast a vote in the other three matchups if you'd like. It's a match-up style knockout bracket now so you don't have to worry about your votes to others taking away chances for your favorite.

I know in the old way I'd sometimes not vote for a #2 or #3 because I didn't want them to get points when I knew it was close. Those days are gone.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.