View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:32 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Oy, the $250 price tag is a rough one for me right now. Justifying that would have to be related to a Christmas present for the kids and I, and the kids are much more into the Superheroscape. I really like the walls and wish they had included more new and unique terrain, instead of so many figures. The figures are interesting, I like the idea of an entire faction in a box. I agree with some on the site that feel they are too much of an amalgamation. Cut the figures back a lot and the terrain by a little and charge a $100 for it and that would be my sweet spot.
On a bit of a tangent, G.I. Joe feels like a great fit for Heroscape. You've got great heroes, thematic Cobra squads(vipers, crimson guard, snow serpents, eels, etc. etc.), and the capability for large or huge figures with vehicles. Not to mention you've got heroes with varying abilities or skills that would be really interesting played out in 3-d space. I like what the c3g team has done with the G.I. Joe customs, it would just be nice if Hasbro fleshed it out with a bunch of figures and such. If this was a Heroscape G.I. Joe box set of this size $250 would be flying out of my bank account.

CORVUS