View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2020, 09:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Been spending a bit of time going through Legion cards today. I put all the cards that have had card changes in a separate marked bag from the latest rrg update. I then went on the computer to download all the updated cards along with proxy cards for the special forces Imps, anakin,and maul. I printed out all of those along with extra unit and upgrade cards for all the new squads Ive 3d printed. I still need to cut out all of those, laminate them, and cut them out again. I size everything to the appropriate dimensions in templates I made awhile back in photoshop so everything is uniform. There were some cool black friday deals on stl miniature files from some of my favorite sculptors so I picked up a few. Included in those were some cool snowtrooper files that will double for republic galactic marines if needed. Ive already printed a few extra squads of another sculptors. They are cool but I like these new ones even more. They are better proportioned. I have to play some minecraft with my daughter next before I do any more hobbying though. really cool stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo