View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker's Game on June 6 will feature Heroes of Star Wars Scape (HOSS), a custom project here onsite, on one of their maps. Two 600 point armies on the Rebel (Sherman Davies and Me) and Imperial (Kolakoski and Taeblewalker) sides may each use up to 200 points of Independents in their totals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Taeblewalker will be providing the HOSS cards, and I'll be offering figures from my very large Star Wars Minis collection. In the past we've played both systems on Heroscape terrain, with grand results.

May the Force be with us (but not them)!

Swamps of Dagobah

Looking forward to this. Sherman has yet to post his army. The rest of our armies may be found below:

Spoiler Alert!