View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Need input..my first custom

That was the hard part for me. I was hoping the special abilities would be incredibly hard to deal with. The fact that you can basically eliminate any attacks or movements against you at pretty much any time is a hard one to quantify.

From the character in the comics, he doesn't have massive offensive/damage creating abilities, but his defensive skills and his ability to neutralize opponents is where his strength is.

I would like to keep his value somewhere around that 450 mark, so I guess I need some suggestions as to how to make him worth it while still keeping true to his character.

He is one of those villains that was given such broad power, that he is virtually unbeatable if you think about it. He is a character kind of like Superman. I mean, how do you defeat someone who controls gravity and prevent anyone from even moving?

In his appearances in the Avengers books, nobody ever does truly beat him. He just gets outricked due to his insanity/ego/etc.