Thread: Workshop Thread
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2019, 12:27 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'm going to second Sir H here on Halcyon and vote . The map design is creative - it's a very unique way to use the terrain. LOS blockers seem to be used pretty well. However, it feels problematic with all the level 0 terrain in the middle of the board - especially with Wannok in the middle. I don't think the map needs an extensive overhaul, but I am worried about the placement of Wannok and the abundance of level 0 terrain in the middle - it feels like a death trap for melee units.
I'm curious if you would have the same feedback for Embattled Fen, which inspired this map?
Isnt that also a deathtrap for melee units?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.