View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2019, 06:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I actually got to play a game of legion yesterday. It was fantastic. Probably my favorite game yet. I think what sealed the deal was the setup cards. Clear conditions, intercept the transmissions was super fun because of the flexibility of only having to be in contact with the objectives at the ends of round 2,4, and 6. Then lastly we used disarray. This was also very cool because you could set up to fight in multiple directions and also go for the transmission objectives. I got to see a bunch of new units in action. I was really impressed with the wookiees durability. Han solo kept rolling the luckiest white die saves, got to see the snipers in action as I have one box for rebs and one for imps. It was funny because both of us were rolling absolute garbage with them most of the game. I lost the game to my bro in law Steve by 2 victory points at round 6. I almost made a come back but he was able to hide han solo behind a building safe from sniper fire. Insanely fun though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo