View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 03:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Post Re: The Book of Zogross Hardscale

First, can Braxas target Zogross with her Acid Breath ability since it is not an attack?

Second, let me come up with some examples to make sure I understand this.

A) Syvaris is completely unengaged, six spaces away from Zogross, who is surrounded by friendly Armoc Vipers. Syvaris may attack and potentially inflict wounds on Zogross.

B) Siege is adjacent to and engaged with Zogross. Two Protectors of Ullar are adjacent to Zogross, but not adjacent to Siege. Siege may attack and potentially inflict wounds on Zogross.

C) Agent Carr is engaged with Saylind, four spaces away from Zogross, who stands alone. Agent Carr may not attack Zogross because he is engaged with the Saylind (standard rules of engagement).

D) Sgt. Drake Alexander is engaged with and adjacent to a Warrior of Ashra and Zogross. Sgt. Drake Alexander may not attack Zogross per Tribal Protection.

E) Othkurik is engaged with and adjacent to a Greenscale Warrior and Zogross. Othkurik may not target Zogross with his normal attack, but he may use his acid breath attack on the Greenscale Warrior and select Zogross as a secondary target, thereby potentially inflicting wounds on the Greenscale Warrior.

Is that about right?