View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:02 AM

Shingotink is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: Craigslist Deals

I just traveled 250 miles for one hell of a deal.

For $130 I got an awesome early Christmas gift for myself.

4 ROTV sets, there are quite a few missing figures, but there are enough to make 2 complete sets. They were also missing a few 7 Hex grass (which I believe I have extras of anyways) and a few water spaces.
these included one set of sparkly water and one set of the original onyx vipers

1 complete SOTM.

1 complete Marvel set

2 complete lava sets

1 tundra set, missing 2 ice tiles

2 flag bearers w/dice and bags (Jandar & Vydar)

1 Orm's Return

1 Raknar's Vision

4 fortress sets, missing a few bases, 10 battlements, 3 ladders and one wall walk tile

2 RTTFF missing one double hew tile

Wave7 Heroes of Elswin

1 set of all boosters through wave 6 (2x Gladiators & Agents) except...
Wave1
Grut Orcs
The IX Roman

Wave2
Drones & Minions

Wave 6
Archers & Kyrie

There were also a ton of custom figures (over 50)

Biggest issue besides the 2 missing ice tiles, is that the cards them self were not in the greatest shape plus the majority of them were laminated.

There was so much stuff that I am giving my nephew a whole master set tomorrow, plus I am holding on to a bunch of figures to surprise him with on Christmas day

I also will still have a bunch of extra terrain & figures which I'm hoping I can use to trade for at the very least the two missing ice tiles.

Before today I was quite a long way from reaching my goal of 1x all boosters, 4 sets of ROTV terrain, 3 SOTM terrain, 2 Marvel, 2 DND, 4 RTTFF, 2 lave, 2 tundra, 2 Jungle, all large figure packs and all 5 flag bearers (not to concerned with the remaining two con exclusives).

Now I am just a few tiles shy for my goal ROTV mark, 1 Tundra + 2 extra ice tiles, 1 Jungle, 1X wave 6 Archers & Kyrie, Einar & Ullar flag bearers and 1 DND set (which is super easy to get).

On a side note, since I was in Orlando picking this up I stopped by Cool Stuff and finally picked up D13.