View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:49 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How do I effectively use multiple Common Squads?

It actually worked really well for me. I ran into hiding spots with the 10th so the figures had to come to me. It really helps with map control in my mind, then the opponent thinks twice before sending his valuable Omnicrons through the middle of the map. I think of it like the Civil war. Trains were a great deal in the Civil War, so Stonewall Jackson sent a small brigade of troops to take over the train. They then blew up the tracks so that they couldn't transport troops or artillery anymore. It really made the enemy isolated and then you could set up a defense and slowly move closer to the enemy and corner them. How I'm thinking of it is the small squad is your small brigade, they derail the train, your other army can now slowly move in.
Touché with the Dragon thing, I had already killed Braxas in my match, so maybe that wouldn't work as well as I had expected.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Last edited by tubafication; June 23rd, 2009 at 11:02 AM.