View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: From Day One, were you there?

I was posting and creating expansion material for HeroScape on heroscape.net a couple months before I finally found the game on store shelves (October 2004), been hangin' around giving everyone grief ever since!

Considering I came from a HeroQuest background and the initial design of HeroScape was created by Stephen Baker, the creator of HeroQuest. I knew HeroScape had the simplicity to keep it grounded and with the limitless homebrew capabilites needed to stick around. I still feel HeroScape will have the same longevity as HeroQuest. There are numerous active HeroQuest websites out there - I have two myself - for a game that went out of print 17 years ago and the homebrew stuff keeps on coming with regularity!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.