View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Satanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was asking because I screwed up when I picked up both my Green Construct Mech Warrior figure & Beast Boy T-Rex figures. I didn't realize it they were suppose to be as big as they were, so my Mech Warrior & Beast Boy T-Rex are both single based figures. It's one of the reasons why I try not to use either one in testing, it could impact testing results. Then the EPB informed me that I had to clarify my Transformer figures were double based in the Rulings & Clarifications section, even though I thought is was fairly obvious that they were. So when I noticed that Satanus, Bob, Carol, Ted, & Ringo didn't have that double base clarification, I wasn't sure. I know Stanus pre-dates the EPB, but Bob, Carol, Ted, & Ringo are recent designs. Just looking to get the threads updated if they are all indeed double based figures.
B&C&T&R are all noted as 2-Hex in their SPs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey