View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Martian Manhunter - Design Phase

Well you did get to do Martian Manhunter after all and he's looking really good. I recall the Dispatch power that you mentioned to me a while ago and think it's great because while he is really powerful, most of the time I've seen him coordinating the other's movements and this power works great for that.

I agree with the Invisibility power represented on the card because like you said, it can be negated. Let WW Lasso him and then others can shoot him.

Otherwise with the exception of range of 3 and 1 less move, his stats are same as WW's.

They both have good defense vs. range, though MM's is better than WW's.

He has full time ranged attack, while her Lasso is like a ranged attack in a sense, she can't us it if she was engaged previous to using it.

He can affect other units in his army, allowing them to move.

He might be a little more than WW cost wise, but we will have to see.

Great job.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon