View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:45 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nottingham Brigand

Well met!

I hear you, Lefton4ya. The Rogue faction having no screening units, Deathreavers are a natural addition. I’m inclined towards the Rogues being adjuncts to melee squads - Knights, WoA, Cathars, etc. Additional heroes I’d consider: Kozil, Tandros, Golems (and their new leader), Hydras, Krug, Warhulk . . .

Kozil and Tandros would make a fun screen, with the latter protecting Rogues like Cormin and, at our table, SoV candidate Kha, from melee counterattacks.

Last edited by kolakoski; January 4th, 2019 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Additional details